We can fix moisture and water problems in your basement. Untreated moisture and water in your basement can lead to mold growth which is harmful when breathed by your family and pets. It’s also an open invitation to bugs such as cockroaches, spiders, and other pests that invade your living space and cause damage.
How do I know if my crawlspace or basement needs to be waterproofed?
Signs that you need to waterproof your basement or crawlspace are:
- Musty smelling basement or crawlspace
- Moisture or water accumulating when it rains
- Damp or discolored areas
- Dehumidifier running constantly
- Rusty metal fixtures
- Cracks in the floor or foundation
What should I expect if my space needs to be waterproofed?
Some of our waterproofing options include:
- Drainage matting encourages drainage over the entire floor of the basement or crawlspace.
- Perimeter drains capture water from seeping into the walls and floor of your space.
- Encapsulation is when the whole space, including vents, is covered in white plastic and an air conditioning method is installed. Learn more about encapsulation here.
- Sump pumps pump water out and away from the space.
- Dehumidifiers dry out damp spaces and maintain a set humidity level.
What are the benefits of waterproofing my basement or crawlspace?
Flood damage can cost up to $50,000 to repair, so you will definitely save money. Other benefits include greater energy efficiency, better air quality, and reduced humidity.
Free inspections and estimates for customers in Georgia, South Carolina, and Western North Carolina – schedule an appointment here.
Waterproofing • Encapsulation • Foundation Repair • Concrete Services • Mold Remediation
Please contact us to set an appointment.
Atlanta, GA Office:
2625 Piedmont Dr, Ste. 56-185
Atlanta, GA 30324
Greenville, SC Office:
242 Horseshoe Bend Dr
Westminster, SC 29693
Phone: (800) 701-9828