In light of the worldwide COVID-19 crisis, we wanted to make our clients aware of the steps Crawlspaces and More is taking to make everyone’s health our number one priority.
- We have a team monitoring the health updates from the CDC and our local health officials. We believe the more we know, the better prepared we can be.
- From the inception of our company, we have been preparing for the unexpected. We have systems and protocol in place to make sure we can continue to serve our clients while maintaining proper safety procedures.
- We know that foundation and crawl space remediation is important to your home and your family. That’s why we are doing everything we can to service every call and answer every email we get. To get in contact with us, fill out a contact form and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- All of our technicians have been briefed on proper social distancing measures. They will not shake your hands, and they may be wearing masks for your protection.
- If your family requires additional safety measures, feel free to reach out so we can let our technicians know. They will do their best to meet your needs.
At Crawlspaces and More, we encourage our community, our clients, and our employees to abide by the safety procedures set out by the CDC. Stay home whenever possible, and avoid contact with anyone out in public. As this situation continues to evolve, we will keep all of our clients and employees updated on any changes. Our priority is your health.
Please contact us to set an appointment.
234 Mountain View Road
Carnesville, GA 30521
Atlanta, GA Office:
2625 Piedmont Dr, Ste. 56-185
Atlanta, GA 30324
Greenville, SC Office:
242 Horseshoe Bend Dr
Westminster, SC 29693
Phone: (800) 701-9828