Looking for waterproofing solutions in the greater Atlanta area? We can fix moisture and water problems in your basement or crawl space. Untreated moisture and water in your basement or crawl space can lead to mold growth which is harmful when breathed by your family and pets. It’s also an open invitation to bugs such as cockroaches, spiders, and other pests that invade your living space and cause damage. Our basement waterproofing services can help you keep moisture and water out of your basement once and for all!
How do I know if my crawl space or basement needs to be waterproofed?
Signs that you need to waterproof your basement or crawl space are:
- Musty smelling basement or crawl space
- Moisture or water accumulating when it rains
- Damp or discolored areas
- Dehumidifier running constantly
- Rusty metal fixtures
- Cracks in the floor or foundation
What should I expect if my space needs waterproofing?
Some of our basement waterproofing options include:
- Drainage matting encourages drainage over the entire floor of the basement or crawlspace.
- Perimeter drains capture water from seeping into the walls and floor of your space.
- Encapsulation is when the whole space, including vents, is covered in white plastic and an air conditioning method is installed. Learn more about encapsulation here.
- Sump pumps pump water out and away from the space.
- Dehumidifiers dry out damp spaces and maintain a set humidity level.
What are the benefits of waterproofing my basement or crawl space?
Flood damage can cost up to $50,000 to repair, so you can save money by preventing water damage through our basement waterproofing services. Other benefits include greater energy efficiency, better air quality, and reduced humidity.
We are proud to offer free inspections and estimates for customers in Atlanta, Georgia, South Carolina, and Western North Carolina – schedule an appointment here.
Waterproofing • Encapsulation • Foundation Repair • Concrete Services • Mold Remediation • Atlanta • South Carolina • Western North Carolina